Saturday, January 2, 2010

resolutions

no resolutions anyway in the new year....
ya...i was just like that..
but today i took a decision ..
about two important people in my life.
my lover and my best friend.
actually i was trying to catch a solution for so many days..
i know it is very tough to take decisions like this and to keep this type of decisions..
but i should be strong!
so here is the day.
love..even after three years of my love life, am not sure about a definition of that,
anyway i going to stop it..
it doesn't mean i am going to stop it permanently..
but i don't want to take all my time to think about that, future and all that type of bloody stuffs,
and don't want to put pressure in her life too...
so today we took a good decision, an very good understanding between each other..

hoping good for both of us.
:(

and the second person..
she is my best friend..
the one who i am most concerned about, i should say i was..
for whom i took most number of Sim cards according to new offers,
for whom i collected most number of enemies in my college life,not because of her mistake anyway..
now i realise how she is affecting my life,
now my concern is a problem to her,
sometimes even my call,
presence in google talk,
but still she says she needs me,
she wants my friendship...
but why lady,

for me friendship is not like that,
i don't know this new definition of friendship that you got from somewhere unknown fom me,
and i just hate that thing,
i tried my maximum to adjust, ya i am using that word, adjust with your new ways,
but simply i can't my dear friend.
u r my best friend, who gave all support to me that i can remember all through my life,
it is enough for me,
otherwise...

the most sad thing to say is you are the one who know me the most,
even after that why you are doing like this?

so i took this decision.
i think this is the time for me to find a new path that is away from you,
better for you and your new life.
for me too.
good bye.
hoping you will find my way very soon...waiting for a realisation too.
:)