Sunday, January 3, 2010

good day!


ya,i feel so free today.
because of last days decisions..
but u know it is very difficult to be strong in our decisions.
but anyway i have to be..
she, my old.. no she will be my best friend forever, called me today in the evening..
but i haven't took her phone..
i don't want to complicate all the matters.
so i think it will be better to avoid that calls.
she may try once again.
and probably she will take this chance for a good bye.
from her recent activities I'm expecting that thing only.

but you know in my deeper mind, even now i can't completely avoid her, can't say anything bad too.
but..

2 comments:

Paulami said...

hope you have much better days

Bitter God said...

told you this earlier.. but here it goes again... its not the decision that really matters, but what made you take that decision... if you are really convinced about the reasons then the "buts" wont trouble you for long...