Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year




2009.
for me it was a turning point in my life i think.
in the beginning it was horrible actually, got very low marks in my degree examination from my expectation, not only mine but many people i think..
i can remember many facial expressions of different people..
then it was the period of entrance examinations..
ya, finally i got admission in CIEFL, the new EFL university.
you know it was after this i even visited my teachers after my degree examination:)

then EFL university ...

i stopped, not stopped gave a pause to my political life having a history of more than 14 years,ya i started it from my 2nd standard itself...
it was a tough decision actually, many people who supported me in political career haven't digested this decision even now.

eflu...

it was a new world for me actually.

but i found so many interesting characters there...
people living in different worlds, different cultures and having very different thoughts too...

the only similarity was our madness....
ya...i found so many mad people there..

and some politics too..
in the first sight i thout it is superb, very different from usual party oriented politics which was famalier to me.
then slowly i got some worst experiance from that too..
but any way it is very cool.( handle with care)

then so many other people too.
the people that we can see every corner of world, who is very much concerned about other's life, not life but other negatives and thier life is fully filled with life of other people:).

people who have very much concern about thier pets(no comments from my side anyway; thier life, thier things...)

some other people who have least concern about others...

social retards( actualy they are not )

and so many ...

and some very interesting people too....

Pshychosssssss

i don't know how to describe my buddies.

but they gave me a new life..

late night walks..
my birthday night..
KFC days..
BIg bazzar..
REddy's...
Internet lab...
doing assignments in the last minutes...
ONam...d adam and eve..

and a lot of friends too

theatre workshop...
probs commiitte..
our PM Neethu chechi..
my Prabha chechi...
and post drama party...

a lot of things...

PPkzz b'day..
d midnite shopping with shail macha for PPkzzz b'day...;)
movie shows in ma lappy with vaish and dipsy and ma twin brthr so called achuuuuu....
mukka's late nite gud nite cum good mornings...
ppkzz phoilosophy too..
and tabssssssss.........it was her year actualy;)...dear.i am waiting for you to restart all our madness.....


and the gr8 family too
ma sister polo..
mummy aashi..
ma darling, daughter ,aunts..
and my gr8 granny and a lot of ppl too...
luv talks aftr teddy's b'day party...
this place is not enough i think to write all the names...

and a lot of seniors...
who s ready to give maggy parties to us when we are out of food and money too...
election days....meetings,abhi,ravi,shafeeq,ria de,somata,safa,sneha...and the so called mother of nagaland,elika
and a lot of things............................................
.........................................
....................................................


how i can 4gt my taechers?
who gave many exceptions for our submission of assignments.

...

2010.

a new year..

new decisions?
no maan...i am fed up with these type of thoughts..
every year i will decide something new..

may think i can change my life...

funny na.....?
but i will be the same always..
so no need of gr8 decisions this year anyway.

letzz hope this will be a good year to me.
not only for me but all my friends and those people in this psycho world too.
so happy new year.
if anyone is thinking to give me any new year gifts ...
please give me good camera.:)

happy new year to all.

2 comments:

Paulami said...

life revisited bro...
All the best for the new year...

Unknown said...

new year wishes... :)