Wednesday, December 30, 2009

need of enemy?

there are people who consider me as their enemy, known and unknown.
may be because of personal issues and many political issues.
now I'm talking about one man,
actually his problem is not me, but my father,
he was my father's best friend,(old friend is the one who can be the most cruel enemy)
at a point of time he started working against my father because of some matter in a public issue..

then he used to do so many things, so may complaints against Dad and even against me too.
that was the most important turning point in life..
i realised a fact.
when u have someone who is curiously watching for your mistakes, it will be helpful in our life..
how?


you will be conscious in all of your activities and will be able to do all things in a good manner too.
and most of all, u should have a reason to do more in life too

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look how one person who's against u can have an impact on you... enimies measure our negatives with much more accuracy than any friend... friends fail to see many negatives in us... why? because they're friends... :)

world needs enemies too.. right?